How to Use Organic Fertilizer Compost Windrow Turner Scientifically
Scientific and reasonable fermentation can increase disease-resistant organic matter. In the fermentation process, the growth of microorganisms and a series of complex biochemical reactions are accompanied by a large number of metabolites, such as hormones, antibiotics, and autoimmune substances. The rapid growth and development of crops can inhibit the spread of soil diseases and improve the ability of crops to resist disease and stress. Organic fertilizer without fermentation solution not only lacks the above advantages, because the virus and bacteria carried by itself also become the main source of crop diseases.
Today, Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry Technology introduced the precautions for the use of organic fertilizer compost windrow turner, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1. Ensure ventilation and oxygen supply at the bottom of the fermentation platform;
2. The height of the pile covered by the farmyard manure pile is 0.8-1.5 meters, and the appropriate length of the pile width is 1.5-2.0 meters. The length can be determined by the amount of farmyard manure. The volume of compost is too small, which is not good for heating up fermentation and thorough decomposition.
3. If the farmyard manure is too long or there are too many straws, fresh manure should be added for adjustment during fermentation;
4. Cover the piled manure pile to prevent the farmyard manure on the air-dried surface from being completely fermented;
5. Naturally fermented farmyard manure needs to be adjusted accordingly before it can undergo secondary fermentation; Tips for processing and fermentation of organic fertilizer raw materials: (1) Ferment with weeds and crop straws (it will decompose in about 25 days): use crushed or Chop up weeds and crop straws (generally 3-5 cm in length), which can be adjusted with 40% manure or biogas residue; 2% urea (nitrogen content 46%) or equal nitrogen fertilizer content can also be used Fertilizer is adjusted; it can also be adjusted by adding fresh livestock and poultry manure at a weight ratio of 3:1-4:1. (2) Fermentation with pure manure (it can decompose in about 20 days): You can add crushed (chopped) weeds and crop straws to ferment, adjust the compost moisture to about 60%, and the commonly used weight ratio is 3:14 :1 Perform conditioning fermentation. (3) Fermentation with manure (approximately 15 days to decompose): After expanding the size of the strains, evenly remove a layer in the pen, stir it, and stack it directly on the fermentation platform. Repeat the operation. If the water content is too large, add proper amount of crushed dry auxiliary materials to adjust. In the fertilizer production process, the fertilizer must be fermented and decomposed.