Six elements for selection of pig manure organic fertilizer machine
Before a pig farm chooses pig manure organic fertilizer machine for the process, how to estimate the approximate range of equipment capacity required? Undoubtedly, this is measured by the number of pig farms and the long-term stock of various types of pigs. Generally speaking, raising a pig produces 1.1 tons of manure and 1.1 tons of urine a year on average. In this way, the total amount of manure produced by the pig farm in a year can be calculated based on the total number of stocks, and the required pig manure organic fertilizer machine can be finalized.
Six elements of selection of pig manure organic fertilizer production process machine:
1. Determine the size of the equipment: For example, how many tons of equipment can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, or how many tons per day? The price can be determined.
2. Determine whether the production is powdery or granular. The investment for powdery equipment is generally small. The main equipment includes pre-mixing equipment, pile turning equipment, refinement equipment, organic fertilizer powder packaging equipment, belt conveyors, etc.
If you choose pellets, it depends on what shape you produce, whether it is standard spherical or irregular. This depends on the local fertilizer sales market and the consumption habits of farmers.
3. The selection of organic fertilizer granulator, if it is a standard spherical granulator, there are disc granulator, drum granulator, wet granulator, organic fertilizer rapid granulator, etc. All need to be matched with drying equipment; if you choose columnar pellets, the main equipment includes flat die pelletizers, ring film pelletizers, etc.; if you choose oblate pellets, the main equipment is a pair of roll extrusion pelletizers, which are not required for production The dryer is fine, and the equipment design is relatively simple.
4. Determine the configuration level of the equipment: the configuration level is different, the equipment price is different, the amount of labor used is different, and the production environment is also different.
5. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. There are four general types of organic fertilizers: pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, and compound microbial fertilizer. There are also small differences in equipment for different varieties. Pure organic fertilizer is highly adaptable and can be produced by general equipment. Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer depends on the fertilizer formula. If the total nutrient content is high, the choice of equipment granulator is more demanding.
6. Selection of compost windrow turner machine: General fermentation forms include trough fermentation, organic fertilizer fermentation tank, and different fermentation methods and different fermentation equipment. Generally, the shallow trough turning machine is more suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation, and the price is not high, which is more suitable for the actual situation.